Book a Design Consultation
Please note: There are no more custom design job openings for 2021.
Thank you for considering me to create your own luxury, bespoke clothing. At the heart of this process is you, my client. And in order for me to design and create the custom piece that brings your dream to life I find its best if you understand my creative process and some of my terms and conditions. All of which exist to ensure the best possible outcome so you can cherish your custom garment for life. This document will be emailed to you should you choose to book a consultation. Consultations are made by private appointment only, you can do so via the contact tab on this site.
Basic Custom Couture design consultation (40- 60min/R350)
WHAT TO EXPECT AT A CONSULTATION
- As the client, you will need to communicate your ideas and vision for your special occasion to me using visual references of dress styles, colour and fabric preferences.
- I will look at your ideas and do a basic figure analysis
- I will make design recommendations regarding the styles and silhouettes shown to me.
- I will then select and discuss the best ideas suited to your figure analysis and combine it with fresh, new ideas (if necessary)
- I will discuss different options and make sketches (if necessary) and work out a quotation on the option that you choose.
- I will draw up a construction sheet describing in detail the final vision of the garment including design details, fabric and final colour option. You will need to sign off on this document and provide a 50% deposit for production to move forward.
- Once you have signed off on the construction sheet I will take all the necessary body measurements and draw up a custom full body size chart.
- I will guide you through the production process, establishing peace of mind.
- You will receive a copy of the signed construction sheet via email.
I look forward to meeting you :)